With Colleen-Joy as your guide learn to use your natural intuition, so that you don't need to believe any spiritual teachings, now you can test and discover the truth for yourself.
It's also surprisingly important to embody and live the enlightened truth of who we are. A well trained intuition can help you to live your enlightenment.
This 4 week course gives you:
- 3 important and surprising ways to use your natural intuition to serve your enlightenment.
- How to use your intuition to prove non-dual reality.
- Understand why attention is the key to self knowledge.
- The biggest mistake seekers make when trying to 'find themselves'.
- What the Self, Soul and Source are and how you can tune in to each.
- Meditations to deepen your intuitive skills to serve self realization.
- Mindfulness exercises to experience the peace, love and joy of the self.
The structure of this course includes a recorded live Satsang teaching, plus 4 WEEKS of teachings, meditations and mindfulness exercises.
SATSANG VIDEO DURATION: 2½ hours
4 X WEEKLY TEACHINGS + MEDITATIONS + MINDFULNESS EXERCISES (SEE THIS IN YOUR BUNDLED COURSES)
Taking you step-by-step through developing your intuition for realizing the non-dual self.
- She has taught over 35,000 students worldwide for three decades
- Authored three published self-help spiritual books
- Founder of InnerLifeSkills—an internationally accredited Master Coaching methodology
- Katinka Heyns award-winning filmmaker made a documentary feature about Colleen's life story
She teaches that Enlightened Wisdom doesn't only belong to beautiful saints wearing robes. Enlightened Wisdom belongs to all sincere seekers, and is needed in everyday life.
Students love the way she makes spiritual teachings and nonduality easy to understand and live.
Her heart is never without the presence of the redwood forests of San Francisco, Rumi's poems, the dialogues of Sri Nisargadatta, the direct path teachings of Rupert Spira, and the paintings of Vincent Van Gogh.
If you don't find her teaching online, writing, or painting, you'll find her driving her muddy 4×4 to remote wild places where the animals roam free.
Follow her on @colleenjoypage