"Enlightened Work" 4 WEEK VIDEO + MEDITATION COURSE
Many experience a no man's land disorientation when they begin to awaken spiritually. What is the non-dual perspective on money, work and business building?INSTANT ACCESS (Choose what you can afford)
HOW DO WE WORK FROM AN ENLIGHTENED PLACE OF TRUTH?
- Where is the balance between greed and manifesting your heart's desires?
- How do you know if your motivations are from your soul or from your ego?
- What is work, money and success from the spiritual non dual perspective?
So many spiritual seekers struggle with these questions. Feeling torn between purpose and profit, survival and spirituality.
It is possible to see this clearly.
To work with love. To do one's best and harvest abundance, if life offers that to us.
An Apple Tree doesn't separate what it does for its purpose and what it does for its survival.
These can be unified in an enlightened heart and mind.
EVERYTHING IN NATURE DOES ITS BEST
It's natural to work. It's natural to work to one's best ability.
Everything in nature does this. But, nature doesn't go against its own natural laws. It has its own balance and it follows Dharma.
Under ignorance, when the human mind doesn't know the truth of non dual reality, it easily becomes greedy, unbalanced and is driven by fear and fear's spouse, desire.
These are not "bad" things, they are a consequence of a lack of enlightenment. The enlightened mind works in harmony with life. Follows dharma and knows that the outcomes are up to the totality of life itself rather than an individual body-mind.
Enlightened Work means to:
- Let life flow naturally and intuitively as work and service
- Do one's best
- Honor your dharma - do work that aligns with your soul's design and nature
- Bring your soul to work and work for your soul
- Wisely letting go of outcomes
Karma Yoga is to practice the truth in work, to know that it is natural and wise to do one's best, AND to let go of attachment to the outcomes because the outcome is not up to the individual body-mind.
Learn how to practice Karma Yoga in work and in life.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THIS COURSE:
- Gain a spiritual understanding of the Advaita teaching on Karma Yoga and how it helps ease stress.
- How to use your intuition to tune in to the natural balance between working for and receiving abundance.
- Collapse the inner obstacles that divide spiritual and material.
- See money and work as they are (not evil or good), not as the mind projects - break free from inner blocks to abundance.
- How to be practical and at peace while loving what you do and doing what you love.
What Your Course Includes:
- 4 WEEKS of video tutorials + guided meditations + mindfulness practices (that will be available within 4 weeks of the live class).
- BONUS 1 x RECORDED LIVE SATSANG - this includes a teaching, then meditation and closing question and answer session.
Colleen-Joy is a loved teacher who has given over 1000 presentations worldwide, from New York to London, Singapore to CapeTown. She is also an MCC Coach and 3 times published author.
- Founder of InnerLifeSkills® Master Coaching Certification Courses which have the highest ICF ACTP accreditation.
- 2 feature documentaries were made about her life
- Worked with Dr. Micheal Newton (author of Joruney of Souls) for several years as an assistant trainer and board director in the USA and UK.
Neale Donald Walsh, the international best-selling author of the Conversations with God Series, said after hearing her speak, "You belong on an international stage."
At the age of four, during a procedure to remove a tumor behind her right eye, she had a near-death experience. This experience gave her a glimpse of what Colleen calls "home" and describes as 360-degrees of peace, love, and okayness.
Colleen talks about being free of the body, being free from the suffering of having a deformity on her face and being free from crippling shyness.
Soon after recovering in hospital, she became homesick for the peace, the love, and the freedom she had experienced. She describes it as going from a beautiful paradise where there is no fear, no limitation, and then climbing into a tiny box of this reality and life-losing paradise.
By the age of 14, her longing for home drove her to consider following the exit sign of suicide, but in a dark night of the soul, a peaceful presence asked her to “Choose a reason to live that was bigger than the pain.”
She chose to live to find “Wisdom” and dedicated her life to this pursuit.
Colleen-Joy is a Contemporary Mystic.
If you don’t find her teaching online every week, you’ll find her driving her muddy 4×4 to wild places in Africa. Her heart is never without the presence of the redwood forests of San Francisco, Rumi's poems, the dialogues of Sri Nisargadatta, the direct path teachings of Rupert Spira, and the paintings of Vincent Van Gogh.
Follow her on @colleenjoypage