"Be a Voice for Wisdom, Wake the World" 4 WEEK COURSE
How do we wake the world? What's holding you back from sharing wisdom? Learn how to be a voice for wisdom at home or even as a coach or mentor.ENROL INSTANT ACCESS CHOOSE YOUR PRICE
I'd love to help you to be a voice for wisdom—at home, or even as a spiritual coach or teacher.
What's holding you back from sharing wisdom? From speaking for love, peace, truth.
Or do you share openly, but feel that you would love to improve the way your message lands.
These are the 2 biggest obstacles that hold us back:
- Self-doubt (and all its forms like procrastination, aggression, avoidance etc)
- and simply not knowing how to open hearts and minds (there are tried and tested ways to share wisdom well).
I've spent my life learning how to overcome self-doubt. It still visits often, but I can show you how to lovingly work with your self-doubt so that it becomes a friend instead of an enemy.
When being a spiritual teacher spontaneously happened, as a 9 year old shy kid, I was terrified. It took me half of my life to learn how to step into the role, which eventually got me on stages around the world (from Singapore to New York), on television and published as an author.
I'm telling you this so that you know that magic happens when we learn to be a voice for wisdom.
Your world needs your wisdom.
This inspiring and practical course offers you ways to "Be the change you want to see" as Gandhi called us to do.
No need to wear robes, or sound anything but your authentic self.
We all create ripples from our presence, learn how to make ripples of enlightenment wherever you are.
Your voice matters. Learn to be heard.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THIS SATSANG:
- Gain a spiritual understanding of transmitting truth, and how we can offer this without having to say a word.
- Overcome self-doubt so that you can stand in your authority with love.
- How to have spiritual conversations with loved ones and people who are resistant.
- Get expert guidance about how to even possibly build a career (or side career) as a spiritual coach or teacher.
- Learn how to change the atmosphere of a room using intention and intuition.
- Be inspired to be a voice for Wisdom in the World.
- Learn how to use your intuition to know what to say and when, to make the most difference.
- And learn how to offer blessings to your loved ones and life.
What Your Course Includes:
- 1 X RECORDING OF A LIVE CLASS - watch the recording (available within 1 week of the class date).
- 4 WEEKS of video tutorials + guided meditations + mindfulness practices (that will be available within 4 weeks of the live class)
- A total 4 week online course
Colleen-Joy is a loved teacher who has given over 1000 presentations worldwide, from New York to London, Singapore to CapeTown. She is also an MCC Coach and 3 times published author.
- Founder of InnerLifeSkills® Master Coaching Certification Courses which have the highest ICF ACTP accreditation.
- 2 feature documentaries were made about her life
- Worked with Dr. Micheal Newton (author of Joruney of Souls) for several years as an assistant trainer and board director in the USA and UK.
Neale Donald Walsh, the international best-selling author of the Conversations with God Series, said after hearing her speak, "You belong on an international stage."
At the age of four, during a procedure to remove a tumor behind her right eye, she had a near-death experience. This experience gave her a glimpse of what Colleen calls "home" and describes as 360-degrees of peace, love, and okayness.
Colleen talks about being free of the body, being free from the suffering of having a deformity on her face and being free from crippling shyness.
Soon after recovering in hospital, she became homesick for the peace, the love, and the freedom she had experienced. She describes it as going from a beautiful paradise where there is no fear, no limitation, and then climbing into a tiny box of this reality and life-losing paradise.
By the age of 14, her longing for home drove her to consider following the exit sign of suicide, but in a dark night of the soul, a peaceful presence asked her to “Choose a reason to live that was bigger than the pain.”
She chose to live to find “Wisdom” and dedicated her life to this pursuit.
Colleen-Joy is a Contemporary Mystic.
If you don’t find her teaching online every week, you’ll find her driving her muddy 4×4 to wild places in Africa. Her heart is never without the presence of the redwood forests of San Francisco, Rumi's poems, the dialogues of Sri Nisargadatta, the direct path teachings of Rupert Spira, and the paintings of Vincent Van Gogh.
Follow her on @colleenjoypage
PreviewIntroduction - Will you answer the Call to be a voice for wisdom? (15:49)
PreviewTeaching - Invite Self Doubt for a cup of tea (13:45)
StartMeditation - Resolve and Dissolve the inner obstacles holding you back (9:02)
StartMeditation - AUDIO Download
StartMindfulness - When are you holding back the voice of wisdom? (3:09)